Reply to Greetz

Hi, I have seen regrowth on my crown, however, because I have been on propecia for only three and a half months, the regrown hair are still kinda thin, so I still consider myself a Norwood 3. Its my temple areas where I need the hair most, as most Norwood 3 do. As for avacor, it's scam...some what...it actually did regrow some of my hair ...however, most of them would fall our before they reach the phase of full thickness and it really didn't regrowth my frontal hairline much. Avacor, apparently, is not approved by the FDA, furthermore, it has the same ingredient as Rogine, however it dries a little faster than rogine. I don't recommend avacor at all. As for my transplant, I had my HT done about three months ago by Dr. Thomas A. Law, memeber of the IAHRS, in NYC. You may find his info in this forum. I had a total of 927 grafts in a conservative manner...I asked for a relatively high fore head to gain density.

Hi, I have seen regrowth on my crown, however, because I have been on propecia for only three and a half months, the regrown hair are still kinda thin, so I still consider myself a Norwood 3. Its my temple areas where I need the hair most, as most Norwood 3 do. As for avacor, it's scam...some what...it actually did regrow some of my hair ...however, most of them would fall our before they reach the phase of full thickness and it really didn't regrowth my frontal hairline much. Avacor, apparently, is not approved by the FDA, furthermore, it has the same ingredient as Rogine, however it dries a little faster than rogine. I don't recommend avacor at all. As for my transplant, I had my HT done about three months ago by Dr. Thomas A. Law, memeber of the IAHRS, in NYC. You may find his info in this forum. I had a total of 927 grafts in a conservative manner...I asked for a relatively high fore head to gain density.

Hi maverick, i think this answer is for me icon_wink.gif thanks for the update, i never heard about avacor but you and manko just made clear i dont need to know it. Thanks for that. Could you perhaps take some pics of your transplant when it starts growing, me too am a 2 to a 3 on the NW-scale and i would love to see your reslults, so if you have the opportunity of taking some pics, please do.

Good luck and happy growing, and again thanks for the info.

Greetz.

Pictures of my hairloss can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiumdude2004/