Doctor in the New England Area - Best kept secret

dadeus

Originally posted by JakeVig:
Originally posted by tkerr22:

http://www.drfweinstein.com/content/services.cfm

this your doc? micro grafts and mingrafts eh??

Yeah it looks like he could be the Dcotor, I hope for his sake he isn't describing his wonderful Mini/Micro graft procedure.

Yes, that was my Doctor.

Now let's set a few things straight.

1) I never said the Dr. picked me up in a limo. I said Frank picked me up in one. Not a stretch limo, just a Lincoln town car and I sat in the front seat. The Dr. did pick Frank and myself up after our plane ride in his own car and drove us to his office. How many of you received that treatment?

2) I paid $4800.00 for my HT. This included EVERYTHING - plane ride, lunch, propecia, etc. Now I can hear all you experts already with your come backs - "Well your Dr's process isn't cutting edge like my Doctor."

To that I say this, I personally saw 2 people my Doc worked on up close and in person. How many of you did that? My Dr. may not have used a Hubble telescope to navigate my cranium but I saw his results. If your good at something your good at it, regardless of what technology is at your disposal.

So I'll just sit back and wait a few months and see what happens. I'll think about what I paid, my experience and just wait. If I'm absolutelty thrilled with the results then what are you going to tell me? I can hear it now, "Oh well, your lucky becuase blah, blah, blah, blah blah and real doctors use an electron microscope, blah, blah, blah"

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Dadeus,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for sharing your experience. You and others are free and encouraged to share your experiences regardless of whether your physician is recommended on this community.

Many of the members of this community put greater emphasize on the technique of the surgeon and staff rather than the service and with good reason.

A pleasent day will last for the day. But the surgical results will last a life time.

I did visit Dr. Weinstein last Fall when I was touring clinics on the East Coast. I found him to be a real gentleman. But at that time I don't think he was using microscopes for the graft disection. With the leading clinic now providing larger and larger sessions of densly packed and highly refined grafts, the standard follicular unit session is just not that compelling any more. Thus there was no compelling reason for me to recommend his clinic on this site.

However, I have no doubt that he has many happy patients, including yourself.

Best wishes for great growth. Pat

Sorry I did'nt see this Post earlier Pat. It's nice to see that someone actually took time to say welcome. I wish I had more time to spend on the site but my job is extremely busy so I don't get back often.

Thanks.

dadeus:

I think you misunderstood the focus of everyone's comments. Your post reminded me (and apparently some others) of a 3:00AM infomercial. I wish you the best of luck with the results of your procedure. From what I have seen on this site, posters are extremely considerate of most peoples' opinions.

Originally posted by dadeus:

My Dr. may not have used a Hubble telescope to navigate my cranium but I saw his results. If your good at something your good at it, regardless of what technology is at your disposal.

----------

Unfortunately, the technology makes all the difference in the case of this procedure. I hope you're happy with your results, but that is an extremely foolish statement.... And how little you think you paid means nothing when it comes to an irreversible procedure with lifelong consequences.