Washing your hair...

How often should your wash your hair? I'm 2 month post surgery and I hear different opinions from people around me. I go to the gym for an hour in the morning and another hour in the evening that's why I'm washing my head as a daily basis, however all sorts of people tell me how horrible this is for my scalp. What is the consensus in the HT community? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Ralph

How often should your wash your hair? I'm 2 month post surgery and I hear different opinions from people around me. I go to the gym for an hour in the morning and another hour in the evening that's why I'm washing my head as a daily basis, however all sorts of people tell me how horrible this is for my scalp. What is the consensus in the HT community? Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Ralph

Hi

Washing your hair twice a day is no big deal.. Plenty of people out there will full heads of hair who take 2 or more showers.. Just becareful not to dry out your hair and scalp by using harsh shampoo's

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Ralphie, If you say you are washing your hair on a daily basis, thats not a problem.

As Jobi mentioned , try to use a mild shampoo.

I wash my hair twice a day & it is very healthy.

Buy quality products, it's worth it.

Do a search on Focus 21 shampoo. No shampoo can grow hair, but it does have biotin & is formulated for thin hair.

The best part is that it is mild.

Otherwise, it is fine to shampoo your hair daily, in fact it is recommended to prevent sebum bulid up on the scalp.

Keeping your scalp clean & stimulated is important to healthy hair.