I am looking for a hair transplant in HYD, AP

urao

Hi

Can anyone please give me the list of hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad, AP? I am visiting India in November. I would like to hear the post treatment experience if posssible.

Regards, Rao

Hi

Can anyone please give me the list of hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad, AP? I am visiting India in November. I would like to hear the post treatment experience if posssible.

Regards, Rao

There are two doctors in Hyd. Ashok Reddy and Puli Ravi. Earlier both were working togather. After spoiling many young men's life(2 persons per day) they decided to do the same thing individually. Now these 2 are the only HT doctors in Hyd. They have 2 separate hairmils destroying lives of 4 people per day. Sunday is holiday.

Check my album here

-Jags

Ravi Vide

Originally posted by jagdish:

There are two doctors in Hyd. Ashok Reddy and Puli Ravi. Earlier both were working togather. After spoiling many young men's life(2 persons per day) they decided to do the same thing individually. Now these 2 are the only HT doctors in Hyd. They have 2 separate hairmils destroying lives of 4 people per day. Sunday is holiday.

Check my album here

-Jags

You sure have a sense of humor, Jagdish. icon_smile.gif

My advise, do your research. Dont choose based on location.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! loads of good info u have here on the site. i am loosing hair badly. not looking for a transplant though. just looking for a good dermatologist in hyderabad who would prescribe finax for me. anyone know any dermatologist in hyderabad preferably near hi tech city?

urao, Is there any reason you wouldn't want to travel to any one of the superb doctors somewhere else in the world?? They usually pay part of your airfare plus hotel! It can make more than a big difference in the long run. It was actually cheaper for me to leave the country!

• 3 weeks later...

Though we are currently looking for ethical physicians in India who do quality ultra refined follicular unit grafting, we do not personally recommend any doctors in India at this time.

I encourage you not to choose a physician based on location.

A hair transplant is an investment and a bad decision will end up costing you more than money.

Best wishes,

Bill

There is an excellent surgeon in Thailand, if you can go that far. (See my signature).

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.