Greco ?

So has anyone used Greco ?(latly that is, I did a serch) And yes I didn't say Doctor...

But still is his work good ?

I'll Probably be in central Florida so I'll Check out DR.Rose, And I know Greco is in that area, so should I check him out to ? Give me some info...Thank's

So has anyone used Greco ?(latly that is, I did a serch) And yes I didn't say Doctor...

But still is his work good ?

I'll Probably be in central Florida so I'll Check out DR.Rose, And I know Greco is in that area, so should I check him out to ? Give me some info...Thank's

My mistake, I just found a post by ttaco.

Greco did repair work on his hairline and it look's great.

Anyone have an opinion on Joe Greco ?

My opinion is to check him out. I know you have seen my pics, and I will be adding an 8 month post op pic on 4/16. There's another poster on this board named Andy who also went to Greco. He has pics posted too. I talked to Andy quite a bit before deciding on going to Joe and I'm sure he'd talk to you too. E-mail me at ttm27@hotmail.com if you have specific questions about Joe, I'd be happy to share my experience with you.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

Thank's for the reply ttaco,

I look forward to seeing your new pic's.

But all it can do, is get longer, It already look's great...Or are there even more hair's comming in ?

[This message was edited by billorbob on April 11, 2003 at 03:05 AM.]

I've had 3 sessions with Joe and my results are fantastic. Very glad I chose him to do my work. I had consulted with many other physicians and decided to go with Greco and staff and do not regret it.

Hey ttaco, you see my avatar thing by my name, you know the guy with one ear...I don't think he learned to paint in school...Some thing's can't be taught in school...

Hey Billorbob (which is it?)

I think you are wise to consult with both Rose and Greco. Greco did mine and I would choose him again, but Dr. Rose has an excellent reputation as well. Feel free to e-mail me at andy123@att.net.

Thank's for the reply Andy,

No I don't know who yet.

It will prob. be a few mounth's before I'm ready.

But I will be in Orlando so it's nice that these two Guy's will be close. It would be nice not to have to travel far.

I'll do some more reading here till then.