my experience-2000 graft session

rob

i went to dr. keene in tucson arizona. i am 4.5 months post operation. i think she did an excellent job. it turned out very natural. she is quite talented in skill and artistic ability. she is very professional, and i believe she has the patient's best interest as her main concern. my only concern is some numbness in my vertex, which seems to be getting less and less. her staff is very professional as well. what i also liked was getting it done in tucson, it is a big town with a small town atmosphere, and i stayed at a motel within walking distance to her office. i think her skill is as good as you could want. i am a bit picky about things, and she gave me little to grip about. as to now, i am undecided if i want to get more grafts. i just want to get to the 6 month mark, and think it over. she is an excellent surgeon i my opinion, and will be realistic with you, that is very important. rob

i went to dr. keene in tucson arizona. i am 4.5 months post operation. i think she did an excellent job. it turned out very natural. she is quite talented in skill and artistic ability. she is very professional, and i believe she has the patient's best interest as her main concern. my only concern is some numbness in my vertex, which seems to be getting less and less. her staff is very professional as well. what i also liked was getting it done in tucson, it is a big town with a small town atmosphere, and i stayed at a motel within walking distance to her office. i think her skill is as good as you could want. i am a bit picky about things, and she gave me little to grip about. as to now, i am undecided if i want to get more grafts. i just want to get to the 6 month mark, and think it over. she is an excellent surgeon i my opinion, and will be realistic with you, that is very important. rob