How Fast?

Hey everyone. I'm now about 6 and a half months post op from around 3,500 in the crown. I started to see growth at the 3 month mark, but it has been a slow growth since then. It is starting to look good though. In the past week it seems my growth has accelerated and seems to be looking better every other day. I'm just wondering how much growth at this point can I see in 3 weeks time? Can allot of growth happen is such a small period of time? I'm just wondering cause I have some important people coming to see me in 3 weeks time. Let me know what you guys think...

Cheers,

danger

Hey everyone. I'm now about 6 and a half months post op from around 3,500 in the crown. I started to see growth at the 3 month mark, but it has been a slow growth since then. It is starting to look good though. In the past week it seems my growth has accelerated and seems to be looking better every other day. I'm just wondering how much growth at this point can I see in 3 weeks time? Can allot of growth happen is such a small period of time? I'm just wondering cause I have some important people coming to see me in 3 weeks time. Let me know what you guys think...

Cheers,

danger

In 3 weeks from the 3 month mark, you will have a ton more to go. That large of a session in the crown, will surely be slow growing.

The crown, for what ever reason is the slowest. But if you are, and not suprising of the size, seeing good improvement at 3 months, may accept your progress in 3 weeks.

But you will go further in the nest 6 months.

Without pics, posts will only be speculative.

Best of luck!