prescription

Ok, I finally have time to get my ass to the dr for a prescription for propecia; what kind of doc do I need to see? A dermatologist or GP? Hope I have as good a result as that guy below! I am however worried about the initial loss; if it dumps and come back I'm ok. But if it dumps and stays gone I'll be shitting bricks. Now that I'm retired, I have been growing my hair longer and I look much less bald I think.

Ok, I finally have time to get my ass to the dr for a prescription for propecia; what kind of doc do I need to see? A dermatologist or GP? Hope I have as good a result as that guy below! I am however worried about the initial loss; if it dumps and come back I'm ok. But if it dumps and stays gone I'll be shitting bricks. Now that I'm retired, I have been growing my hair longer and I look much less bald I think.

pushing 40,

Both a GP and a dermatologist can prescribe Propecia, but a dermatologist may be able to give you a bit more insight on your hair loss than a GP.

The shedding phase is one that I think is blown a bit out of proportion in regards to Propecia. In my opinion, you will be much better off in the long run even if you do shed a bit in the first few months than if you had never started the medication at all.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog