UK Consultation - HDC Medical Trichology Centre

Hi Everyone

New to the forum and looking for advice. UK based and looking at having a few consultations shortly for FUE only. I class myself as a good Norwood 2-3vertex i.e bald spot 4inch recovering with propecia and minoxidal 12.5% but major issue is receding frontal hairline and temples.

It has probably receeded over 1.5inches in last 8 years, im now 40years old. Starting to get some defuse thinning on top but still a decent thick hairline.

Does anyone knwo of the above (HDC) and do you think grafts of 2000 would lower the hairline by an inch or so.

Thanks for any assistance.

Johnny

Hi Everyone

New to the forum and looking for advice. UK based and looking at having a few consultations shortly for FUE only. I class myself as a good Norwood 2-3vertex i.e bald spot 4inch recovering with propecia and minoxidal 12.5% but major issue is receding frontal hairline and temples.

It has probably receeded over 1.5inches in last 8 years, im now 40years old. Starting to get some defuse thinning on top but still a decent thick hairline.

Does anyone knwo of the above (HDC) and do you think grafts of 2000 would lower the hairline by an inch or so.

Thanks for any assistance.

Johnny

Hey John

HDC are having some UK consultations between 1st-4th of April in London and 6th-7th April in Manchester , maybe worth trying to get to one of those .

From what I've seen from other forum members photos and experiences , 2000 grafts will be enough to strenghten and lower your hairline about an inch .

hope that helps bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

John,

Welcome to our discussion forum. I have seen some somewhat impressive immediately postoperative pictures from HDC but none of the finished product to date.

When considering hair transplant surgery, be careful to research particular physicians and not just the name of a clinic. HDC has a number of surgeons, and by name, I've never heard of any of them. They could be performing quality work, but more research is needed.

Bill

Hi John

HDC have a consultant registered on here called Escar,you could pm him for patient results also forum member Philippos has recently had a ht with HDC and you could pm him as he is more than with his procedure.

Good luck and do plenty of research.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result