I'm a newbie, but willing to give anything a try.

I've just realized that my hair is thinning.

can anyone recommend any types of shampoo to use?

Someone recommended that i use Baby Shampoo (Johnsons and Johnsons) because its very "light"

Can anyone else recommend it?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

I've just realized that my hair is thinning.

can anyone recommend any types of shampoo to use?

Someone recommended that i use Baby Shampoo (Johnsons and Johnsons) because its very "light"

Can anyone else recommend it?

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

My doc told me to use it after I had my HT. I figured that it must be because there's no extra stuff in it. As far as helping hairloss - Propecia is the only way to go IMO.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

sorry.. i'm new with these terms.. could you tell me what HT and propecia are? Am i too young to start using it? I'm only 19.. any help appreciated.

HT - Hair Transplantation

Propecia - a pill, stops loss of remaining hair, side effects experienced by a very small % (2.9 maybe )but considered the most effective on the market at present.

IMO - you are too young for HT (but there are other things to determine if you are a good candidate)..propecia, i dont know! icon_smile.gif

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

I heard people like to use shampoo called Nizoral - so maybe do some searches on that.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

just curious, what are the side effects of propecia than in the 2.9 percent?