Eyebrow transplant, can anyone help?

Hi everyone. Do any of you know of any surgeons

that specializes in eyebrow tranplants? I live in Indiana and don't mind traveling, but preferably not too too far. Any help would be grateful, thanks.

Hi everyone. Do any of you know of any surgeons

that specializes in eyebrow tranplants? I live in Indiana and don't mind traveling, but preferably not too too far. Any help would be grateful, thanks.

You realize that the hair will have an entirely different charectaristics. Thickness, terminal length,maintainance and density? You are male correct.

Some guys do it ok the rest is hideous.

Will someone please put spell check on this.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Hi Aquarious, thanks for the reply. Yes i am male. Are you suggesting that this isn't a good

idea? Would it realy be that noticable if the

transplanted hairs are that different?

Andy,

Hello and welcome to our community,

Some people (mostly females, but males can too) have gotten eyebrow transplants, but I don't know of too many cases to be honest. You might want to start by looking on this forum using the "find" feature and typing the words "eyebrow transplant" to see what you find. I know some doctors do it, but Aquarius is right...the hair will have different characteristics and will find yourself having to trim your eyebrows. But, you have to weigh out which is better...maintaining thicker eybrows or having thinner/no eyebrows depending on your circumstance.

I hoep this helps get you started.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

i had my eyebrow done in jan.... not loving it yet...not much come in.. but they seem to be growing stright out and curliing and doing weird stuff.. so trimming is a must,,not a big deal. but i think when they grwo in more i am actually going to have to put perm solution on them to chill them out... or you could maybe use gel to keep themk in place...cant tell to much yet

nan,

Just a quick hello to welcome you to our community. I haven't seen much in the way of eyebrow transplantation, however, there do seem to be some disadvantages that come along with it such as the trimming and maintenance. But, being only 4 months out from surgery, it makes sense that you don't see much growth yet.

Btw...are you the "Nan" that that had surgery with Dr. Rassman? If so...how did things work out and how are you healing/have you healed, etc?

Bill