Female that had 2nd Transplant with Dr Beehner

I am a female with some density but with thinning areas and my first transplant didn't seem to do much and because of the shedding, it seemed to had thinned my hair more but I went back a year later to see Dr Beehner and he was very encouraging and generous.

He used a different method called the stick and pin method (I think) which is more time consuming and generates more density as the holes are smaller and hairs can be put closer together.

Dr Beehner only asked me to cover the cost of his staff and supplies. I was so impressed by his professionalism and caring approach. You really are in good hands when a Dr truly takes responsibility for his patients well being.

I hope the results are better this time. I am very hopeful that they will be. I will let you know how things are in a half year and a year from now.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I am a female with some density but with thinning areas and my first transplant didn't seem to do much and because of the shedding, it seemed to had thinned my hair more but I went back a year later to see Dr Beehner and he was very encouraging and generous.

He used a different method called the stick and pin method (I think) which is more time consuming and generates more density as the holes are smaller and hairs can be put closer together.

Dr Beehner only asked me to cover the cost of his staff and supplies. I was so impressed by his professionalism and caring approach. You really are in good hands when a Dr truly takes responsibility for his patients well being.

I hope the results are better this time. I am very hopeful that they will be. I will let you know how things are in a half year and a year from now.

Good luck to the rest of you!