Any great doctor near birmingham, AL

Hi guyz,

I'm in Birmingham, AL and thinking of going for HT(FUE procedure). I see several good Doctors being referenced in the forum, but look like no one is in or around my place.

I think, I can travel anywhere in the country, but still trying to find the best doctor with great success rate.

I appreciate your input.

Hi guyz,

I'm in Birmingham, AL and thinking of going for HT(FUE procedure). I see several good Doctors being referenced in the forum, but look like no one is in or around my place.

I think, I can travel anywhere in the country, but still trying to find the best doctor with great success rate.

I appreciate your input.

H & W

Thanks for the reply WindBlown, Sorry, what is H & W. I never thought of getting this done so I'm still pretty new in this area. My apologies.

If you don't mind could you tell me what procedure you got done (strip incision or FUE) and share some pic if you have before and after.

I appreciate your help.

growhair,

Welcome to our community,

Though I know it's tempting to look for a quality doctor locally, I encourage you to select a doctor based on their ability and consistency to provide positive results REGARDLESS of their location.

A list of quality surgeons can be found on our coalition here: http://www.hairlosslearningcenter.org/hair-loss-content...s/our_physicians.asp

H&W has been mentioned and are also on this list. They are certainly worth researching and as you can see, my third surgery was with Dr. Hasson.

Bill

I really appreciate all you guys help on this. Especially thanks to WindBlown for sharing your pics. You got pretty good result. I still cannot able to make decision, whether to go all the way to Canada to get this done.

Anyway, I spoke with someone in Dr.Feller's office and next week I'm going for consultation with Doc. I asked her whether I can see someone there who got it done with this Doctor, she said, it may be possible, if someone comes to see the Doctor on follow-up while I'm there (not sure that's gonna work though)..

Could some one have a list of questions to ask Doctor? From reading Bill post in another thread, I started thinking whether am I going to be a candidate for FUE (I don't want to go for Strip).

Thanks each of you once again for great info.