A question for bverotti

hi there

I note that bverotti is very active on this forum and has recently been posting more preop/post op pics of FUE procedures carried out at his clinic and I have to say results look good so far. This is certainly to the credit of the Clinic's doctor, Dr De Reys.

However, I have 2 questions for bverotti.

1. What is bverotti's exact involvement with the clinic ? Does he own it? Is he its Director or is he a paid employee?

2. More importantly, is it true that he conducts himself the preliminary "consultation"? If so does he feel qualified to do so? At what stage does Dr De Reys get involved in the process? in the morning of the surgery to finalise the details?

It is my understanding that only qualified medical doctors should conduct the initial consultation as so many factors of a medical and surgical nature need to be taken into consideration when assessing a patient. Having undergone multiple HT procedures yourself and being knowledgeable on the topic is not enough.

And indeed I note that this is what happens at the top clinics where the surgeon is involved from the very beginning and there is no "in between".

Thank you for clarifying that point.

hi there

I note that bverotti is very active on this forum and has recently been posting more preop/post op pics of FUE procedures carried out at his clinic and I have to say results look good so far. This is certainly to the credit of the Clinic's doctor, Dr De Reys.

However, I have 2 questions for bverotti.

1. What is bverotti's exact involvement with the clinic ? Does he own it? Is he its Director or is he a paid employee?

2. More importantly, is it true that he conducts himself the preliminary "consultation"? If so does he feel qualified to do so? At what stage does Dr De Reys get involved in the process? in the morning of the surgery to finalise the details?

It is my understanding that only qualified medical doctors should conduct the initial consultation as so many factors of a medical and surgical nature need to be taken into consideration when assessing a patient. Having undergone multiple HT procedures yourself and being knowledgeable on the topic is not enough.

And indeed I note that this is what happens at the top clinics where the surgeon is involved from the very beginning and there is no "in between".

Thank you for clarifying that point.