3 month Post op, Have a Question??

pete68

Hello, I am 3 months Post op, with 1300 grafts to my front area, Norwood 3.. Quick question, All the Transplant Hair did not fall out completley, Most of it did, but the remaining ones are growing long, But the Other hairs have not grown yet?? IS THAT NORMAL?

It SEEMS the Hair that didnt fall out is growing long, and the ones that fell out are not growing yet???

Hello, I am 3 months Post op, with 1300 grafts to my front area, Norwood 3.. Quick question, All the Transplant Hair did not fall out completley, Most of it did, but the remaining ones are growing long, But the Other hairs have not grown yet?? IS THAT NORMAL?

It SEEMS the Hair that didnt fall out is growing long, and the ones that fell out are not growing yet???

Hi Pete,

Yes, very normal & happened to me also. The 4 1/2 month point is often magical, 4 1/2 - 7 is a typical growth zone. By new years you should have some sprouting goin' on.

I am at 4 months post-op with about 1000 grafs...so far I have gotten some regrowth...hairline is coming out but still not dense at all...that stresses me a lot because density is what i want and it looked pretty dense right after the HT. I, too, was a norwood 3 and transplanted mostly on the frontal. Did you HT looked dense right after the HT? I mean were you satisfy with your density right after the HT when the grafs haven't fill off yet? I am just worried that the outcome is not going to be as good as where I was right after the HT. Some responses...thanx.

I am at 4 months post-op with about 1000 grafs...so far I have gotten some regrowth...hairline is coming out but still not dense at all...that stresses me a lot because density is what i want and it looked pretty dense right after the HT. I, too, was a norwood 3 and transplanted mostly on the frontal. Did your HT looked dense right after the HT? I mean were you satisfy with your density right after the HT when the grafs haven't fill off yet? I am just worried that the outcome is not going to be as good as where I was right after the HT. Some responses...thanx.

well U know It was dense after the TRANSPLANT, BUT I guess I see the potential I heard u have to wait until the 6 month mark, and then the ONE YEAR MARK IS THE KEY, SO hang in there, and keep me posted, this is the stressed out time, but everyday that goes by is a step closer to your hairline coming back