shape of hairline?

noreaster

Hi all, this question is for the physicians, how do you decide the shape of someones hairline? I've heard the term framing, but what else is involved. There are too many pictures I see that hairlines that look actually good but just a tad to rounded, almost like a bowl was flipped upside down and the first half traced on the scalp, probably what L. Lee Botchsley does. Am I crazy or does anyone else notice this?

Hi all, this question is for the physicians, how do you decide the shape of someones hairline? I've heard the term framing, but what else is involved. There are too many pictures I see that hairlines that look actually good but just a tad to rounded, almost like a bowl was flipped upside down and the first half traced on the scalp, probably what L. Lee Botchsley does. Am I crazy or does anyone else notice this?

• 3 weeks later...

Many hairlines on the website look like they're way too rounded, but my guess is it's simply to preserve donor hair, although some claim that they look more natural.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke