shedding after propecia and HT

Dear all,

I had a hair transplantation of 2000 grafts 8 months ago and have been on propecia for 4.5 months.

My problem is, after I started propecia I experienced a lot of shedding and the shedding has not stopped yet. At the moment when I comb my hair I see a lot of but really a lot of thin hairs falling out with white bulbs. The shedding I have, results in a situation that I cannot judge the success of my HT.

My questions are:

1- Do those thin white bulbed falling hairs show progress of MPB or should I expect that it is because of propecia and new fairs will replace soon.

2-Is there a way to distinguish between telogen efflivium and androgenic alopecia by looking at the hairs falling out. Additionally, does the white bulb indicate something?

3-If it is because of peopecia, I'd like to ask if someone on this site has ever experienced 5 months or longer shedding because of propecia and how did it turn out

4-If it is because of male pattern baldness why only thin hairs are mostly shedding not the others

5-If new hairs start to grow do they grow as thick hairs or thin hairs which get thicker in time

Thank you for your time

Dear all,

I had a hair transplantation of 2000 grafts 8 months ago and have been on propecia for 4.5 months.

My problem is, after I started propecia I experienced a lot of shedding and the shedding has not stopped yet. At the moment when I comb my hair I see a lot of but really a lot of thin hairs falling out with white bulbs. The shedding I have, results in a situation that I cannot judge the success of my HT.

My questions are:

1- Do those thin white bulbed falling hairs show progress of MPB or should I expect that it is because of propecia and new fairs will replace soon.

2-Is there a way to distinguish between telogen efflivium and androgenic alopecia by looking at the hairs falling out. Additionally, does the white bulb indicate something?

3-If it is because of peopecia, I'd like to ask if someone on this site has ever experienced 5 months or longer shedding because of propecia and how did it turn out

4-If it is because of male pattern baldness why only thin hairs are mostly shedding not the others

5-If new hairs start to grow do they grow as thick hairs or thin hairs which get thicker in time

Thank you for your time