Surgeons in Thailand

Hello,

I live close to Thailand and looking for a suregon. Can anyone tell me of a good surgeon in Thailand. Does anyone have any experience or info on Dr. Pathomvanich regarding results and quality of work?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello,

I live close to Thailand and looking for a suregon. Can anyone tell me of a good surgeon in Thailand. Does anyone have any experience or info on Dr. Pathomvanich regarding results and quality of work?

Thank you for your assistance.

Axel,

I have to go to Thailand in January. If you want me to check into anything for you with this doctor, please let me know and I'll do what I can. I'm sure I'll have some free time in the day during my trip to go to the doctor's office to check things out for you if you like. Let me know.

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for you response and offer. If you have time during your trip in Thailand that would be great. If not than no worries. Thanks again for your offer.

Regards

Axel,

I have to go to Thailand in January. If you want me to check into anything for you with this doctor, please let me know and I'll do what I can. I'm sure I'll have some free time in the day during my trip to go to the doctor's office to check things out for you if you like. Let me know.

Allen

• 7 years later...