born to lose

I'm 22 and and fought my last "battle." I fear the war has turn for the worst. I'm going to just buzz it down and accept defeat, much like my fellow comrads.

I'm 22 and and fought my last "battle." I fear the war has turn for the worst. I'm going to just buzz it down and accept defeat, much like my fellow comrads.

If you can get away with buzzing it down then go for it for a while. Keep up the treatments and then go from there. A HT may not be in the cards for you for a couple of years, you know?

BTW, have you spoken to the recruiters lately? Still thinking about going into the supply field once you've graduated?

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Go and get a consultation, mate. The further down the Norwood scale you get, the easier it is to do a big job on top with minimal shock loss, as I found out. Sure you may want to wait awhile, but the future's good. One day you'll have hair on top again.

I haven't decided yet about Supply. I have a lot of other things that may be lining up for me before graduatation next year. Damn, I'm tired from school already.

... & if you don't you can always wear that pink fluffy swimming cap that made Kez a local hero.

NO! It's MINE! Nobody else gets to wear it! I've even been over to Rossi's place and pinched his bootleg copy.

Buddy,

1. If the shaved head look works....problem solved(I have a wierd shaped head and need hair unfortunately).

2.If the shaved head look sucks, then start on proscar.

3.If after 1-2 yrs no dice, then consider transplants with someone like Dr. Charles.

4. Do research day and night for the right Doctor or you may end up with a damaged head, like me.

take care