Good Proscar results after HT

I have been taking 1/4 Proscar every Mon, Wed and Fri since my last HT (July 06). I have always had problems with the hair on the nape of my neck curling up, looking kinky and out of control. I could never get it to lay flat (the rest of my hair is straight). That area of hair has been this way for years as well as thinning out and receding. It was a giveaway when I wore a piece in the past. Now it has calmed down completely and lays nice and flat. The hair is about an inch long. Has anyone else noticed this? This benefit alone will probably keep me on this med.

I have been taking 1/4 Proscar every Mon, Wed and Fri since my last HT (July 06). I have always had problems with the hair on the nape of my neck curling up, looking kinky and out of control. I could never get it to lay flat (the rest of my hair is straight). That area of hair has been this way for years as well as thinning out and receding. It was a giveaway when I wore a piece in the past. Now it has calmed down completely and lays nice and flat. The hair is about an inch long. Has anyone else noticed this? This benefit alone will probably keep me on this med.

In all of my years of trail and error with different products this has been the only very obvious and promising result that I have experienced. I'm also hoping for a gradual thickening of the side and back hair as well and a similar effect on the transplanted hair. However, I can't say for sure that this has happened yet... I also do notice some new terminal hair growth in my thin temple area but this is not so obvious yet...