Message for Futzyhead

Hi Futzyhead.

I've just seen your 14 month post op pictures and cannot believe how amazing your hair looks. I'm particularly referring to the scar at the back (or should I say lack of scar). My question to you is how soon after your HT were you able to cut the back short without the scar being noticeable. I have just had a second procedure and although the scar is very thin there is tissue around the scar that is evident. Feeling my head in this area it is as though hair is there either side of the scar but is of a shaven nature. I'm not sure why this is. I'll also ask my doc. So for me to cut my hair short at the back at the moment is very difficult. I hope i'm making some sense. Can you please advise.

Regards.

James.

Thanks.

Hi Futzyhead.

I've just seen your 14 month post op pictures and cannot believe how amazing your hair looks. I'm particularly referring to the scar at the back (or should I say lack of scar). My question to you is how soon after your HT were you able to cut the back short without the scar being noticeable. I have just had a second procedure and although the scar is very thin there is tissue around the scar that is evident. Feeling my head in this area it is as though hair is there either side of the scar but is of a shaven nature. I'm not sure why this is. I'll also ask my doc. So for me to cut my hair short at the back at the moment is very difficult. I hope i'm making some sense. Can you please advise.

Regards.

James.

Thanks.

James- Sorry for the delay in my response... I've been pretty slammed. My scar has been thin since the get-go... I could cut my hair pretty short from the beginning. It was pink for a while, but it was always thin. Every time I get my haircut I always ask for a "# 2"... It has never gotten wider- And i'm sure it never will...

Let me know if you have more questions. I'm happy to help!

Futz