Chris Meloni?

PCC

I recently saw a clip from a talkshow in which it was mentioned that Chris Meloni from "Law and Order SVU" wears a hairsystem. Although I tend to focus more on Mariska on the show (LOL), if that is a system I think it looks quite good.

I'm not sure how much of his hair is "his own" but the frontal hairline is very appropriate and you can see the hair as if it is growing right out of the scalp. He's always kept it in a short, nearly crew cut style which has not changed much over the years. I know that actors have professional stylists but it also looks good in the many outdoor scenes on the show. If he does wear one the density must be fairly light which is age appropriate for him.

I've never seen him "without hair". The one previous role that I remember him in was as the fiance in "The Runaway Bride" movie and I know he played a prison inmate on an HBO show.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt that it is a system. You can sometimes see scalp peeking through the hair near the front. If anything, he might use concealers. Sometimes his hair looks denser than other times. Maybe that is when it has grown out for an extra week or two.