a show on HT , PROPICIA , ROGAIN LASER COMEB

hey everyone, don'w know if anyone saw the big segmant on hair on this program called the big idea, i missed the firs part which was about HT but they also talked about propecia (is that how its spelled?) and rogain, hair piecies and believe it or not the laser comb which aparently is now fda approved that it will grow hair, (not hair line) i am goint to tivo it starts again at 10 so i hope i can get the whole scoop very very informative

hey everyone, don'w know if anyone saw the big segmant on hair on this program called the big idea, i missed the firs part which was about HT but they also talked about propecia (is that how its spelled?) and rogain, hair piecies and believe it or not the laser comb which aparently is now fda approved that it will grow hair, (not hair line) i am goint to tivo it starts again at 10 so i hope i can get the whole scoop very very informative

I read a description of it on these forums. Apparently the interviewer came from a marketing background so he focused not on what's best for the patient but on which of these methods make the most money for their purveyors, as well as how they're marketed/sold.

The HT part was not the best as he had 2 docs from Bosley on the show and a patient Bosley butchered as a showcase. Yuck.

• Administrators

Yeah, I saw that show on MSNBC last night as well. I've met most of the people who were featured in the interviews. I thought the Boz was doing pretty well until they brought their PR guy on to the set to show off his hair transplants, which were sparse and thin looking.

This PR guy has been authoring a blog called Battle against Baldness to promote the Boz. Pretty clever marketing really.

The interviewer was falling all over himself about how cheap $6 to $8 a graft sounded to him. If he only did his home work online he'd really be excited about the Coalition physicians :-)

In all fairness Bosely has gotten better in recent years since they were purchased by the Japanese company Aderans. Of course "results do vary".

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.