DHI MEDICAL?

andyh

• 9 months later...

hi ,i have booked a session with dhi a want my money back as i have been adviced not by various blogging site . they also say tht dhi only want ur money and that their results r not good.is it true? please advice. and also what xcuse do i give them to get my money back.

ps: i havnt singed any contract with them while givin the advance

riccy:

It's not that they are no good, but you increase your chances greatly of getting a poor job. They probably employ some good docs along the way, but why risk it?

The best docs are on their own, not working for a large chain. And the prices are comparable between the best world-class doctors and the also-rans.

It's been said that only 1 or 2% of all clinics are performing world-class results. It's up to you if you are willing to chance it.

Personally, I would forfeit my deposit as a lesson and research until you find the best for you.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 1 year later...

Yes I have had two HTs with DHI and they butchered me. Read my story and make up your own mind http://hair-restoration-info.c...=138102582#138102582. Please be careful, your life could be destroyed my friend. In my humble opinion it is better to go with a reputable doctor than a company. A company may have dozens of doctors working for them and you might get a bad one. At least with a single doctor you know exactly what you're getting and he's accountable for his actions. I went to doctor Lindsey in McLean, Virginia (I'm from europe bye the way, its better to travel and get the job you want). He was amazing and is also a trained plastic surgeon unlike many HT doctors.

Hope this helps and best of luck,

GlenB

Guest comb

I have seen many posts of unhappy patients of DHI, on several forums including a greek hairloss forum. I would not trust them.