HT IN BOSTON

beans

I am sure you know not to be locked into staying local.the methods in this area are not state of the art. We have some of the best Dr.s here but the worst H/T s in the world .I would say not to even go for a consult here the "Industy" is based on deception and trickery.Hair transplants are for life and unethical types abound here. Especially in my experience with MHR, In hindsite I was not a good candidate for a H/T.I had too much hair and thought it would fill it in and thicken it, The Doctor knew about the potential for me to loose what I had and end up being worse off and scarred but his greed ruled over his ethics and his skills were substandard by all acounts. The consultant told me he was cloning hair the reality was that he was still wet behind the ears and didn't know what he was doing other than harming a person for profit.Thanks Doc, Im saying a prayer for you .

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I have actually met with him.He is a good guy and was very candid with me about what he saw in the sale job MHR did to me. I am pretty sure he does not use microscopes though and if you are going to have a H/T done it should be part of the equation,especially on your first H/T. My scalp is so irregular due to the improper techniques and unskilled overselling charlatan that MHR employed that it doesn't much matter in my case.Also think long and hard before you go forward there is no going back.Be careful stay here for at least six months before you decide. P.S. my hairloss has accelerated by years due to the overgrafting and poor work of the so called docror that took advantage of me.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens