Dr Dominic Brandy

Had a consultation with Dr Brandy in Pittsburgh. Looking for feedback from anyone who had a HT with his office. I also am hearing good things about Dr Robert Haber in Cleveland area. Thanks for the help.

Had a consultation with Dr Brandy in Pittsburgh. Looking for feedback from anyone who had a HT with his office. I also am hearing good things about Dr Robert Haber in Cleveland area. Thanks for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you posted this on Oct 30th and nobody has responded to you, sorry i just noticed the name. I have heard NOTHING but bad things about Dr. Brandy, don't know about the other docs. Do yourself the biggest favor of your life, stay away!!!

Dr. Brandy is known for doing radical scalp reductions (the Brandy Lift) which you should avoid, in my opinion.

Also, there was a newspaper article about Brandy about a year ago, that described his techs wearing loops (visors) to dissect the donor strip. This is NOT state of the art, you want a clinic that uses microscopes to dissect grafts. Make sure any clinic you use will use microscopes. (The exception being clinics that do FUE or the Woods method, where the grafts are already small enough to not need trimming, I believe).

Every once in a while you will hear from a guy who says he is satisfied with Dr. Brandy's work. But overall, his reputation among patients is not the best!