Damaging existing grafts at two months

Hi I'm a two months and have not had a hair cut I can cover the recipient site with my existing har and do so when I leave the house. I'm still using baby shampoo and trying to be careful. But I have to dry my hair in the morning with a towel which means rubbing the recipent site. I am still losing graft at two months and I'm wondering if I'm causing damage. I have been told after fourteen days the grafts are firm, I'm begining to wonder if I might be better of buzzing down. I cant wear a hat in my job

Hi I'm a two months and have not had a hair cut I can cover the recipient site with my existing har and do so when I leave the house. I'm still using baby shampoo and trying to be careful. But I have to dry my hair in the morning with a towel which means rubbing the recipent site. I am still losing graft at two months and I'm wondering if I'm causing damage. I have been told after fourteen days the grafts are firm, I'm begining to wonder if I might be better of buzzing down. I cant wear a hat in my job

Predator-

At two months your graft sites are well healed and your grafts are permanently in place. The hair shafts associated with those grafts (if still present) may continue to shed, but this has no impact on the first observation above. You may, at this point, change shampoos if you like, cut your hair, etc., etc., as you are well on your way to your new head of hair.

Grow well.

Sincerely,

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors