Propecia did the trick for me

AL60

I was dismayed to find my hair falling a few months ago,but a friend put me on to Propecia and it worked surprisingly well.Of course it's not male-pattern baldness I have(no cure for that yet)but any other type of hair loss and I can recommend this with full confidence.

Of course at first I was paying quite a lot for it over the counter,but now I can get generic Propecia over the internet for much less cost from (link removed) so why don't you try them yourself?

Moderator note: Promotional links and solicitations are not allowed here. Please refer to our terms of service.

Bill - Associate Publisher and Co-Moderator of the Hair Transplant Network

I was dismayed to find my hair falling a few months ago,but a friend put me on to Propecia and it worked surprisingly well.Of course it's not male-pattern baldness I have(no cure for that yet)but any other type of hair loss and I can recommend this with full confidence.

Of course at first I was paying quite a lot for it over the counter,but now I can get generic Propecia over the internet for much less cost from (link removed) so why don't you try them yourself?

Moderator note: Promotional links and solicitations are not allowed here. Please refer to our terms of service.

Bill - Associate Publisher and Co-Moderator of the Hair Transplant Network

Al, I too had great results with Propecia. My hair thickened up everywhere when I was taking it. However after a few months the side effects kicked in. I hope you are one of the lucky ones and don't experience what I went through.

Originally posted by rjvw:

Al, I too had great results with Propecia. My hair thickened up everywhere when I was taking it. However after a few months the side effects kicked in. I hope you are one of the lucky ones and don't experience what I went through.

RJVW ,, i have been also using propecia for almost five months and i hadn't any problem at all until the last 2 days,, I can't have an irrection!! im only 22 years old ..what do you think its a side effect?? or it could be something else??? I m losing my mind...