Top 3

Panzer

If money and travel are not an issue, what Docs are the top 3? I know this is opinionated but it gives me a starting point in researching those who have satisfied customers who are vocal. I am in Nevada if that makes a difference.

Thanks

If money and travel are not an issue, what Docs are the top 3? I know this is opinionated but it gives me a starting point in researching those who have satisfied customers who are vocal. I am in Nevada if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Hey panzer

After 18 months of research , my top two were Drs Hasson and Wong

Dr Feller

Now I have seen some great work from Dr Shapiro too , soo they are all worth checking out .

I'm from the UK and ended up going with Dr Feller .

Good luck

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

This is my opinion based on results I have seen from over 1 year of research:

1) Rahal

2) Hasson

3) Shapiro

In my opinion Armani was also in this top tier group when he was performing strip procedures. I have not seen enough of his larger FUE sessions to have an opinion one way or the other.

I believe those clinics are showing consistanly great results. They also seem to be equipped to perform larger megasessions in one sitting. I have seen more megasessions from Rahal and Hasson.

However, there are lots of good results from a lot of docs recommended on this site. Hope this helps.

Regards,

ALDO

Bill thats exactly who I'm talking about I think hes is doing some amazing work< I love it!!! I never like doing these "top" threads but i have become more and more impressed by this doc...

You only live once...