HT and on Propecia

Bill1979

Hi, my first time on this forum. Been reading quite a bit to see what everybody is going through. Ok, my story. Started losing hair in my late 20-ties. Had 2 HT. 1 only in the front area and second one from the front towards 3/4 of my scalp. This was 2 years ago. I was on propecia at the time, I took the suggested 1mg. Well, the current girlfriend wasn't too happy about the sides. Oh well. I stopped. I'm back on it now for the last 5-6 months. I've started slow this time. Only 0.5mg every other day, sometimes I'll do it 2 days in a row. No sides, so things are good. However, I did the 2-3 month shed, which wasn't fun. Stuck it out. It had seemed to be getting better, but now all of a sudden at the 5-6 month mark, my frontal hairline is just disappearing day by day. Like I said, I've had 2 HT. Now, please let me know if you've experienced something similar. If you've had 2 HT in the front, this is going to grow back, right. I mean I can tell the propecia is working in the back. It just bugs me that around the 6-month mark I would be shedding in the front? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys!!

Hi, my first time on this forum. Been reading quite a bit to see what everybody is going through. Ok, my story. Started losing hair in my late 20-ties. Had 2 HT. 1 only in the front area and second one from the front towards 3/4 of my scalp. This was 2 years ago. I was on propecia at the time, I took the suggested 1mg. Well, the current girlfriend wasn't too happy about the sides. Oh well. I stopped. I'm back on it now for the last 5-6 months. I've started slow this time. Only 0.5mg every other day, sometimes I'll do it 2 days in a row. No sides, so things are good. However, I did the 2-3 month shed, which wasn't fun. Stuck it out. It had seemed to be getting better, but now all of a sudden at the 5-6 month mark, my frontal hairline is just disappearing day by day. Like I said, I've had 2 HT. Now, please let me know if you've experienced something similar. If you've had 2 HT in the front, this is going to grow back, right. I mean I can tell the propecia is working in the back. It just bugs me that around the 6-month mark I would be shedding in the front? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks guys!!