Need input

I will be going in for another 3000FU procedure in a couple of weeks. I was a Norwood 4A before my first 3400 FU procedure. Now 2 years later I experienced hair loss behind my transplanted area. It is not 100% bald but very thin. So I am going to get another 3000FU procedure.

My question is this. Should I thicken some of the frontal FUs or should I just focus on getting the rear area done? I don't mind a little bald spot at the rear of my head. I would rather have a thick frontal area.

My two concerns are that I would experience shock loss in the previously FU transplanted areas if I thicken that area now. The other concern is that a couple of years from now I will lose the rest of the hair on the top portion of my head and will have to get another HT.

I will try and post some pictures.

I will be going in for another 3000FU procedure in a couple of weeks. I was a Norwood 4A before my first 3400 FU procedure. Now 2 years later I experienced hair loss behind my transplanted area. It is not 100% bald but very thin. So I am going to get another 3000FU procedure.

My question is this. Should I thicken some of the frontal FUs or should I just focus on getting the rear area done? I don't mind a little bald spot at the rear of my head. I would rather have a thick frontal area.

My two concerns are that I would experience shock loss in the previously FU transplanted areas if I thicken that area now. The other concern is that a couple of years from now I will lose the rest of the hair on the top portion of my head and will have to get another HT.

I will try and post some pictures.