The best hair loss drugs?

UKGEEZER

Get on Propecia right away! Don't listen to anyone when they try to scare you off with it's side effects. It only occurs in 2% of men that take it. I think it's worth it. I've been on it now for 13 months. It has stopped my hair loss and have actually seen some decent regrowth. It's been a life saver, and no side effects. I take Proscar, which is the exact same drug as Propecia, but its a higher dosage. With Propecia, it's a 1 mg tablet and with Proscar it's a 5 mg tablet. They both cost about the same. So, if you buy a pill splitter and cut the 5 mg Proscar into 4's (approx. 1.25 mg), you save allot of cash. So yeah, go to your doc. Say you want a Prescription for Proscar and go buy it at any pharmacy. It's very important to stay the course with this drug. No matter what, give it a full year, taking 1.25 mg each day. Also, you could maybe throw in a few good shampoos like NANO, Nizoral 2%, etc, not for hair loss so much as for just keeping your hair as clean as possible.

Cheers,

danger

Thanks man...

I ordered some proscar earlier..

??100 for a year and a quarter supply...

Much cheaper than propecia as you can cut it like you say..

where do i get a pill cutter from?

I was only really thinning in the crown area. And the Proscar did close it up quite a bit. I had super thick hair before I started losing it. My hairline hasn't budged but my hair in the front did thin just a little and the Proscar brought all that back to. Like I said, it's been a God send for me. I'll still have to get a minor HT for the crown and stay on top of any further loss if need be (Proscar should hopefully stop that). But I really think my hair will look pretty good for the rest of my life with meds and HT's. Obviously not like my "high school hair". But good enough.

Cheers,

danger