Best method to get rid of poorly transplanted grafts

A previous procedure left me with very poor quality grafts in my frontal 1/3. I have since had another procedure with a more reputable clinic to try and camoflauge these ugly grafts. I'm hoping when the new grafts grow in they will cover the old work. If they don't and I feel its best to get rid of the old grafts is it better to laser them or fue them back into my donor?

A previous procedure left me with very poor quality grafts in my frontal 1/3. I have since had another procedure with a more reputable clinic to try and camoflauge these ugly grafts. I'm hoping when the new grafts grow in they will cover the old work. If they don't and I feel its best to get rid of the old grafts is it better to laser them or fue them back into my donor?

Originally posted by Chops: