I did it ..

robs

• 2 weeks later...

You can use the lather, dab and rinse technique. It works well and feels great afterwards. Have a plastic cup or glass nearby. Wet your hair by pouring water from the cup over your hair. Just lather up some shampoo on your palms and then dab it on lightly (no rubbing). Once you have covered your hair with lather, rinse it off with water using the cup. At 7 days, you can actually rub the lather in a little bit. Just avoid rough scrubbing. Man it feels great afterwards and eliminates some of the itching. You can also lightly dab your hair with a towel to dry.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

yes, I was told my grafts were pretty much in place after 5 days. I am back to my normal routine, I am gentle when I shampoo. I healed very fast, at 8 days i was totally undetectable. The only thing I havent done yet is start weight lifting. I get my stiches out this wensday. then its the waiting game. I do feel that the major hurdle has been jumped though.

thanks for your reply. Ok, I'm going to start with baby shampoo though. Yeah Man, I've been waiting to get back to they gym too, I only been doing cardio, I tried to do some push ups but I felt pain around my sutures right away. I'm really going to hit the gym this winter while my transplant are growing.

troy,

You are definitely going to have to take it easy for a while longer. Excercises that put strain on the back of the neck and shoulders can potentially strain and stretch your scar. Watch any kind of heavy exercise for at least a couple of more weeks to be on the safe side. To put things in perspective, I waited over 2 months to get back in the gym and really "hit it" again.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog