Prepocia or Crinagen

Haironbald

I'm suffering from MPB .I heared that these drugs used to stop hair fall/regrow the

hair.This is the first time I decided to use these products.I short listed and found these

drugs.

Can I use these products with out having doctor prescription?(..crinagen topical so it is

okay!But Prepocia need to take internally so no problem??)I'm 27Yr old.very Healthy and no

alleriges.

And also mention the dosage and which sites I can buy these drugs?

Many thanks in advance..

I'm suffering from MPB .I heared that these drugs used to stop hair fall/regrow the

hair.This is the first time I decided to use these products.I short listed and found these

drugs.

Can I use these products with out having doctor prescription?(..crinagen topical so it is

okay!But Prepocia need to take internally so no problem??)I'm 27Yr old.very Healthy and no

alleriges.

And also mention the dosage and which sites I can buy these drugs?

Many thanks in advance..

If you are in the U.S., Canada, or U.K. you will need a prescription to obtain Propecia from a pharmacy. I am not sure about other countries. There are generics available from online pharmacies, but I have my reservations about them.

Crinagen is a topical DHT-inhibitor that you do not need a prescription for. I have never heard of anyone having much success with a topical DHT-inhibitor used alone. This is not to say that noone has, but I peruse the forums almost daily and I have not heard any promising accounts as of yet.

It is often said that the best way to "attack" male-pattern baldness is to use a multi-faceted approach. This belief has a lot of merit, as shown in many "success" stories. Combining an internal DHT-inhibitor like Propecia with one or more topicals can be a great way to stave off future loss and possibly regrow some of the hair you have already lost. I can't think of any reason that Propecia plus Crinagen (or Revivogen) would not be an effective approach. I would opt for a growth stimulator (specifically minoxidil) before I would reach for the Crinagen, though, but that's just me. Minoxidil is FDA-approved and if used diligently will give results. I am proof of that.

You should also look into Nizoral 2% shampoo to be used 3x per week. The Propecia, Minoxidil, Nizoral combo, used religiously and diligently, has worked well for many, many guys out there. I highly recommend this regimen, as it combats hair loss from three essential different angles: DHT inhibition (Propecia), growth stimulant (minoxidil), and inflammation (Nizoral).

Good luck and welcome to the forums.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog