Hi I need some help

Hi I'm seventeen years old and have Alopecia. I have recently been searching online for some way to boost my self confidence. Since I'm a guy I realize that men shave their heads nowadays , plus I have a tiny tiny bit of hair on my head. I've been searching for fake eyebrows , something that I might be able to put on. But I havn't found any luck at all. I've been looking at this site and wondering if I could get hair transplants for my head and eyebrows. For my head I would just want enough to give off the impression that I shaved my head. I've really been depressed as of late and could use some advice. Thanks.

Hi I'm seventeen years old and have Alopecia. I have recently been searching online for some way to boost my self confidence. Since I'm a guy I realize that men shave their heads nowadays , plus I have a tiny tiny bit of hair on my head. I've been searching for fake eyebrows , something that I might be able to put on. But I havn't found any luck at all. I've been looking at this site and wondering if I could get hair transplants for my head and eyebrows. For my head I would just want enough to give off the impression that I shaved my head. I've really been depressed as of late and could use some advice. Thanks.

You stated;

"if I could get hair transplants for my head and eyebrows. For my head I would just want enough to give off the impression that I shaved my head. "

NOBODY would recommend that you get a HT and then shave your head. It defeats the purpose. Hopefully there is another cure for your problem, but a HT at 17 YOA and having Alopecia, you are NOT a candidate for a HT. Your too young and no REPUTABLE HT doctor would do a surgery on you.