Dr. Feller results

C2

See here for my story: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=153592. Couldn't be happier. Here are some before and afters. The before pics are not so great, but in the afters you can clearly see the plugs from my prior HT's.

After my first shower today and some gentle cleansing my wife gave a close inspection and is amazed. She was a technician at Hair Club for Men for many years and has seen her share of hair transplants up close, so I'd rate her as a pretty good judge. She really likes how dense the area is and how natural the hairline will be. So now the waiting begins....Probably some of the best news for me is that I have not even used half of my donor hair, so I'll be looking to fill in more behind my new hairline.

I'm trying to post multiple pics, but no luck. Any tips? Thanks.

After_Front_3.jpg.9c1aeed95e40ccf59a5918417747503e.jpg

See here for my story: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=153592. Couldn't be happier. Here are some before and afters. The before pics are not so great, but in the afters you can clearly see the plugs from my prior HT's.

After my first shower today and some gentle cleansing my wife gave a close inspection and is amazed. She was a technician at Hair Club for Men for many years and has seen her share of hair transplants up close, so I'd rate her as a pretty good judge. She really likes how dense the area is and how natural the hairline will be. So now the waiting begins....Probably some of the best news for me is that I have not even used half of my donor hair, so I'll be looking to fill in more behind my new hairline.

I'm trying to post multiple pics, but no luck. Any tips? Thanks.