Ok here's the before pic

Jan

Janis,

Though we certainly don't wish anyone to suffer from hair loss (men or women), it's nice to see some women here from time to time posting their hair loss and restoration stories. As you well know, hair loss can impact women too.

Thanks for sharing your photos and congratulations on selecting a fine physician to perform your hair transplant.

I hope you'll keep us posted on your progress and contribute your experience and input on our forum.

Best wishes and happy growth!

Bill

My work is a very casual operation, so I can wear baseball caps and bandanas. Socially, my close friends know about the HT. I had been bitching and moaning about my hair for quite some time (especially during the summer when the top of my head would get sunburned despite sunscreen) last night however, posed a challenge for me, as we were going out to a very nice restaurant. The cap ot bandana thing was not going to fly. I was going to tie a scarf around my head, but it was kind of long and I didn't want it ending up in my food. So yes I did the combover (+ a little toppik) and a little hairspray, and it worked just fine. Relieved a lot of worry, as it's holiday season soon, and we have a lot of things on the calendar. And BTW, at home I don't wear the cap. My 10 year old knows about the HT and is absolutely fascinated. My 5 year old hasn't even noticed that mom's hair is buzzed on top. Hmmm.