NY MD transplant recommendation request

CD

I live in NY and would like a recommednation for the best hair transplant doctor(s).

Also, if money is an issue (not having a lot), which would be the best choice?

If money was not an issue, which would be the best?

Please email me directly:

acil@optonline.net

Thank you for the help.

I live in NY and would like a recommednation for the best hair transplant doctor(s).

Also, if money is an issue (not having a lot), which would be the best choice?

If money was not an issue, which would be the best?

Please email me directly:

acil@optonline.net

Thank you for the help.

CD,

Welcome to the Hair Restoration Research Forums.

Click here for a list of recommended physicians in New York state and in NYC. You can click on the individual physicians' links to view their contact information, profile, and previous patient photos. You can also fill out an online consultation form for any of them to send in details of your situation for an initial diagnosis and to inquire about cost.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

True and Dorin is less expensive, and many on this site have been extremely pleased with their work. I went with Dr. Bernstein, somewhat more expensive, and have thus far been delighted with the results to-date. I'm not quite post 4-months, and am filling in quickly. Just one of the lucky ones, insofar as I expect I'm ahead of schedule.

Hi CD,

All great posts above...definately check out the surgeons above posted by Robert. I'm a fellow True patient, and I'm at 3.5 months now. Feel free to click on the link to the left under my name to follow my progress. I can't speak for "final" results, but I'm happy that growth is coming in and progress is being made.

Bill

Hi

I had Dr True do my HT 9 months ago. The results are extremely natural and I'm planning on my 2nd in Dec.. I would highly rate the T & D practice

Good luck

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I know the feeling of wanting "the best." But the fact is, each of the surgeons - True, Dorin, Bernstein, have been honing their skills/techniques for years. It's all that they do and they all do it well. I think the best thing you can do is study the posts on this site in detail (you'll learn everything there is to know about the procedure) and go for consults with those you're leaning toward. Listen carefully. Ask what you need to ask. Narrow it down and go with your instincts.