Dr. Charles transplant 3-10-06

Hello everyone I just had 1529 grafts with Dr. Charles of Boca Raton,Fl. My experience was great. The Doctor was careful to explain the procedure in depth beforehand.The procedure was painless and I was completely comfortable the entire time with excpetion to the first five minutes when I was numbed and even then the pain was weak. Really the entire experience was very proffessional and pleasant. It is day eleven and I just had my stiches out. Nearly all the scabs have come off and I can see all the little grafts coming in. I had a question for some of the veterans.What time frame within the transplant will shock loss be most prevalent

if I experience it. I will not be posting photos every week or month but I will post some before and after photos after 4-6 months has gone by.Thanks for listening and any help that is given....

Hello everyone I just had 1529 grafts with Dr. Charles of Boca Raton,Fl. My experience was great. The Doctor was careful to explain the procedure in depth beforehand.The procedure was painless and I was completely comfortable the entire time with excpetion to the first five minutes when I was numbed and even then the pain was weak. Really the entire experience was very proffessional and pleasant. It is day eleven and I just had my stiches out. Nearly all the scabs have come off and I can see all the little grafts coming in. I had a question for some of the veterans.What time frame within the transplant will shock loss be most prevalent

if I experience it. I will not be posting photos every week or month but I will post some before and after photos after 4-6 months has gone by.Thanks for listening and any help that is given....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to hear about your positive experience and results. I am considering Dr. Charles as well as Dr. Jeffrey Epstein in Miami & Dr. Baumann in Boca. Did you meet with them and how did you decide upon Dr. Charles ?

Thanks

Actually I had an online consult with Dr. Charles and spoke in detail on the phone with him. The reason I decided on him was he seemed like a real straight shooter and no matter how hard I tried I couldnt find anything negative about his work.