Density

Guest dude1

Does any doctor have numbers on how the transplanted hair shafts thicken over the first year or longer? For example, I understand it first comes in fine like a baby's hair and then over a period of several months the hair shaft thickens. If the hair begins to grow at 3 or 4 months, at 8 months, 12 months, etc what is the expected visual change one can expect, other than the length of the hair? A chart would be helpful if one exists somewhere on a doctor's website. I understand everyone is different but it would be nice for those of us who are patiently waiting to see this type of info and know what we might expect to see. Thanks

Does any doctor have numbers on how the transplanted hair shafts thicken over the first year or longer? For example, I understand it first comes in fine like a baby's hair and then over a period of several months the hair shaft thickens. If the hair begins to grow at 3 or 4 months, at 8 months, 12 months, etc what is the expected visual change one can expect, other than the length of the hair? A chart would be helpful if one exists somewhere on a doctor's website. I understand everyone is different but it would be nice for those of us who are patiently waiting to see this type of info and know what we might expect to see. Thanks

What would be neat to see is computer system take a snapshot of a person, induce so many FU's into the picture to give a person an idea what they would look like with so XXX amount of FU's !!

Everyone is different, so different pictures of clients, with different amount of loss, in time frames, with different amount of FU's, is going to produce different results.

Take 2 people with about the same amount of hairloss, have the same amount of FU's, and it will look different on each person !! But would give you some kind of indication !!

If a person is a certain number on the Norwood Scale, how many FU's would it take for each scale

to acheive, lets 30 FU's per sq. Centimeter ?

Good Questions

Thanks