Hair Transplant later this week Jones Toronto

Jim2003

Jim2003,

Sorry. I am the moron, the answer to my question is right in your subject. Good luck with Jones, obviously I've heard nothing but good things about his work. Keep us posted.

Manko

And I will be going early august to see Dr. Jones ... seems he is a very bussy doc !

I will be having 2000-3000 FUE to add density in the front and also cover the top.

I could not believe how friendly and helpfull they are. icon_smile.gif

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

bverotti,

I'm assuming you mean 2000 - 3000 FU's, and not FUE, or has Dr. Jones been able to do that large of an FUE session. If so, that's incredible and a huge leap forward because my impression was that it was so time consuming that it was hard to have a session greater than 500 at a time.

Good luck.

Manko

FUE is exactly what I mean. Of course this is not a 1 day procedure. We have reserved 3 consecutive days for this.

When I spoke to him yesterday he said he just finished a 1 day sesstion doing 1200. But it depends on each person donor site. Around 700/day if extractions are difficult.

Here is a pic of the current situation. Please note that the pic was taken in the worst condition : top view + bright light + very short hair.

web page

bverotti,

how much does Dr. Jones charge per FUE graft? also, how much are you looking to pay for you FUE transplant in total?

bverotti

I have followed your case since you've started posting here, and i look forward to seeing your comments on your experience with Dr. Jones and FUE (as well as everyone else who posted in this thread).

Good luck!

Arfy : thx and I will surely keep you guys updated here !

Price :

I do not think it would be fair to the doc to quote a price here. The price quoted here might be out of date quickly if the doc changes the price.

So please have a look at Dr. Jones website or contact him directly.

bverotti,

Good for you, I hope you have outstanding results. I'm glad to see the FUE technique is advancing/has advanced to the stage where a 3000 session can take place.

Good luck.

Manko