new need adivice

cd3po

New to site ,i like all the info. ive been losing my hair for a long time, i think at the age of 18 or 19 now im 40 and bang all gone ,i never hade any surg,i dont think it will work intell i found this great sight,im going to get a cord to my camera and post my head so you all can help me better i think this sight i really great thanks for any help

New to site ,i like all the info. ive been losing my hair for a long time, i think at the age of 18 or 19 now im 40 and bang all gone ,i never hade any surg,i dont think it will work intell i found this great sight,im going to get a cord to my camera and post my head so you all can help me better i think this sight i really great thanks for any help

Hi CD

Welcome to the forum. Well, it is true, Hair Transplantation can help you to cure your problem. With that being said, we need to know more about your current situation to determine the degree it can help you. I'm about your age, have had 3 Ht's and I can tell you I am no longer bald..

It is something I thought could never be reversed, but it has!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

cd3po,

Nice alias! Welcome to the community.

Well, certainly you of a good age to consider hair transplantation.

But what do you mean your hair is all gone? Have you measured yourself on the Norwood scale?

If you need some information on the Norwood scale, here is a thread of information posted by JoTronic (fellow member of our community and employee of Hasson and Wong). There is a lot of information on this thread, but keep scrolling down (or reading) to find the NW scale, and rate yourself.

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...931027503#8931027503

I would be a NW6 right now if it wasn't for my three HTs, which now I have a full head of hair also (a little thin especially in harsh lighting...but I'm pleased with my results).

A NW7 would not be a good candidate for an HT unless you have very conservative goals.

Make sure when you post pictures, you post from all angles, front, back, sides, top, etc. That will help us get a picture of what your situation looks like.

Let us know how we can help you.

Bill