Dr. Raymond Konior-1050 Grafts-Seven Month Update

Hey Guys,

On 11-28-07, I had 1050 grafts transplanted by Dr. Raymond Konior.

It's been five months and everything is going well. To be truthful, and I hope that I don't sound like a huckster, I'm pretty blown away by the results so far. The density that I've achieved at this point is beyond my expectations. It feels great to be able to part my hair on the side and feel confident that it will look good. I no longer have to be concerned about styling my hair in a certain way for it to look presentable.

You can view my photo album Here.

I have to take my hat off to Dr. Konior and his staff. They made me feel comfortable before, during, and after my procedure. I look forward to more growth in the future.

This website has proved to be an invaluable resource and I'd like to say thanks to all of the contributors.

Hey Guys,

On 11-28-07, I had 1050 grafts transplanted by Dr. Raymond Konior.

It's been five months and everything is going well. To be truthful, and I hope that I don't sound like a huckster, I'm pretty blown away by the results so far. The density that I've achieved at this point is beyond my expectations. It feels great to be able to part my hair on the side and feel confident that it will look good. I no longer have to be concerned about styling my hair in a certain way for it to look presentable.

You can view my photo album Here.

I have to take my hat off to Dr. Konior and his staff. They made me feel comfortable before, during, and after my procedure. I look forward to more growth in the future.

This website has proved to be an invaluable resource and I'd like to say thanks to all of the contributors.

• 1 month later...