transplant effectiveness2

Hello,

To comment further on one of the responses to my earlier post:

1/"this guy must have looked terrible"-I don't want to accuse anyone of obscurantism(although to ignore a question seems to be the best way of dealing with uncomfortable questions in the hair transplant business- as my doctor ignored my question about contact numbers for patients)

but the point I hope is that many opinions may not help or actually be obscuring the real problem.

In this case, obviously there is some kind of situation where transplanted hair starts dying somewhere above the roots, or this well-known, well-certified, acclaimed doctor would not be exhibiting such hair. I think this question needs to be addressed: why does his hair look like that?

[it also seems possible (notice no one of the medical community bothered to address this directly) this is an uncomfortable area that no one wants to talk about for fear of scaring away patients.] I would like to find out about it, and I think transpant people deserve to know, at $5000+ a crack.

Hello,

To comment further on one of the responses to my earlier post:

1/"this guy must have looked terrible"-I don't want to accuse anyone of obscurantism(although to ignore a question seems to be the best way of dealing with uncomfortable questions in the hair transplant business- as my doctor ignored my question about contact numbers for patients)

but the point I hope is that many opinions may not help or actually be obscuring the real problem.

In this case, obviously there is some kind of situation where transplanted hair starts dying somewhere above the roots, or this well-known, well-certified, acclaimed doctor would not be exhibiting such hair. I think this question needs to be addressed: why does his hair look like that?

[it also seems possible (notice no one of the medical community bothered to address this directly) this is an uncomfortable area that no one wants to talk about for fear of scaring away patients.] I would like to find out about it, and I think transpant people deserve to know, at $5000+ a crack.