Minox Irritation and small hairs.

Trips

Hi guys,

Im a diffuse thinner and have been on Minox and Proscar for exactly 2 months. I am still thinning badly however have a decent amount of small hairs growing along my hairline. I hope the same number are growing all over however obviously harder to see. Im assuming the hair im loosing now is due to the minox shed? Since using Minox i have experienced irritation, when I touch my scalp it feels like prickles located at the hair folicle. Is this bad?!? or is the feeling related to the 'dead' folicles springing to life.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Confused,

Tim

Hi guys,

Im a diffuse thinner and have been on Minox and Proscar for exactly 2 months. I am still thinning badly however have a decent amount of small hairs growing along my hairline. I hope the same number are growing all over however obviously harder to see. Im assuming the hair im loosing now is due to the minox shed? Since using Minox i have experienced irritation, when I touch my scalp it feels like prickles located at the hair folicle. Is this bad?!? or is the feeling related to the 'dead' folicles springing to life.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Confused,

Tim