New hairline WITHOUT HT?

Anonymous

Hi.. I was born with a high hairline from the start.. so my question is if there's anyway to grow an entire new hair line... WITHOUT the use of Hair transplantation? Anything at all?

Anything appreciated, thanks.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Baby Shampoo for showering.

Hi.. I was born with a high hairline from the start.. so my question is if there's anyway to grow an entire new hair line... WITHOUT the use of Hair transplantation? Anything at all?

Anything appreciated, thanks.

Regimen: 5% Minoxidil twice a day (morning and night) on front hairline, Proscar (broken into 5 pieces) one piece every night. MSM 1000 Mg, Zinc 30 Mg, Vitamin E, Multi-Vitamin.

Sorry to say but from all of the research currently known to the experts today it isn't possible at all or all of us would have saved thousands and forsook all the pain!

The hairline is the stubborn area that seems to be unresponsive to the current medical pharmeuticals that grow hair in crown and anterior regions.

How old are you and has your hair been like this from birth or his it receding?

Are you currently on finesteride?

hi hairseeker, i've been dealt with 2 bad cards.. i was born with a high hairline and i'm 19 years old right now. Too make it worse, my hairline is starting to thin.. i didn't think people could thin at this young a age.. so even if i'm able to stop the thinning..i'm still left with a high hairline..

Which is why i asked if there was anyway to create a new hairline with HT being that i think i'm too young for it..

by the way. what's finesteride?

The answer to your question about creating a new hairline without a HT is a resounding NO, short of wearing a hair system. Finesteride is a drug commonly used by those who wish to slow down the hair loss progression, possibly even stop it. Referred to as Propecia or the generic version called Proscar.

get on propecia, and after a few years see if you hairloss stabilizes, and the forehead still bothers you. I also have a high forehead since birth, and one thing is for sure - you'll never go lower than that, except with a hair transplant. Also - it may be just me, but I've noticed that high foreheads don't look so bad if your hairline doesn't have a u-shape. Otherwise they just plain suck.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

well i have the U-Shape... i'll try asking over here, don't know if Hong Kong has propecia though.. What should i take to help.. regrow my hair? In the frontal area of my hair line..

hey,

l became a norwood 3V when i hit 20. Now I am 21 and I have lost most of frontal hair line. I, too, had born with a high frontal hair line prior to my hair lost. Anyway, to respond to ur question, no there's no way of growing hair line back currently. But with HT would help...good luck.