Speaking of the New Hairsystems

I noticed that "Slowlythinning" is advocating Hair Systems. But, I have a few questions. Why have I heard such bad stuff about Hairpieces and Hairsystems. I have heard it on this site, and others. I have never tried one. I have thought about it. Instant Hair. But I have to be honest, I can usually notice one being worn. Not all the time, but I would say 80% of the time. Not saying it is a bad thing. Like I said I have thought of the same. But I am undecided. I have to wait and see how my Fut Transplant comes out. My hair will be thin. But, I had noticed some guys who had Hairtransplants with thin hair and it looked pretty darn good. So I am kind of hoping on the same. But, why do I hear so much bad stuff about Hairpieces if there so great.

I noticed that "Slowlythinning" is advocating Hair Systems. But, I have a few questions. Why have I heard such bad stuff about Hairpieces and Hairsystems. I have heard it on this site, and others. I have never tried one. I have thought about it. Instant Hair. But I have to be honest, I can usually notice one being worn. Not all the time, but I would say 80% of the time. Not saying it is a bad thing. Like I said I have thought of the same. But I am undecided. I have to wait and see how my Fut Transplant comes out. My hair will be thin. But, I had noticed some guys who had Hairtransplants with thin hair and it looked pretty darn good. So I am kind of hoping on the same. But, why do I hear so much bad stuff about Hairpieces if there so great.

Have you seen the hairpieves from toplace.com...they are amazing...they have ones called injectable lace where you can actually see your own scalp and it looks as if the hair is growing out of your scalp...this is brand new technology...do not get the image of the old style wigs one used to see....my uncle had it done and i was going through the wig with my fingers and it looked completely natural! Even if u get a ht, ur hair will never be as thick as you want and u will still have to use concealers if u want added thickness...my opinion if fuck all the drugs/medicines/surgery and pop a piece....when i go bald thats what iam doing...of all the money i save now from not using medication i can buy a million wigs

Well it is a scary thought. Wearing a wig. But I have seen little proof that Hairpieces do any good for us working people. In another words I see a lot of advertisements, but no proof. I am not saying your wrong, but let the Hairsystem companies show us the proof. I will say you are right about HT's. If you don't have enough Donor hair you may not get good results. As I went to have my Hairtransplant, I was really excited. But I got a little unexcited when they told me I could only have 3000 Fut's or a little less. I do have extensive Baldness on the Back of my head and the top. But I have seen Transplants with thinner hair or less Fut's than the person may have needed and actually looked rather well. So even though I may have the thin look at least maybe I won't have the Bald look. I would like to see more evidence about Hairpieces and people using them rather than just advertisements.