First Hair transplant

I had my first hair transplant yesterday July 3rd. I researched this subject for the last 5 years before having it done. I went to Bosley, MHR, and others for consultations but I must say I didn't like speaking to salesmen and not doctors. I didn't get that treatment from the surgeon I chose. Doctor Brad Limmer. I must say I was really impressed with this guy. During my procedure I didn't feel any real pain, and his staff were extremely nice and helped me feel at ease during the entire procedure. I had 1000 grafts done in the classic frontal hairline. One of my biggest concerns(other than pain) was the fact that I still have alot of hair there and I was afraid I might have my existing hair damaged. I guess we will just have to see but so far I haven't had alot of pain. I will update in about a week or 2.

I had my first hair transplant yesterday July 3rd. I researched this subject for the last 5 years before having it done. I went to Bosley, MHR, and others for consultations but I must say I didn't like speaking to salesmen and not doctors. I didn't get that treatment from the surgeon I chose. Doctor Brad Limmer. I must say I was really impressed with this guy. During my procedure I didn't feel any real pain, and his staff were extremely nice and helped me feel at ease during the entire procedure. I had 1000 grafts done in the classic frontal hairline. One of my biggest concerns(other than pain) was the fact that I still have alot of hair there and I was afraid I might have my existing hair damaged. I guess we will just have to see but so far I haven't had alot of pain. I will update in about a week or 2.