buzz cut?

steve21

hi..i am 45, prob a nor 5 or so. i had a ht (2X) 16yrs ago, when they were using the punch method to retrieve donor plugs. it worked out pretty well for quite a few years, but over the past 2/3years i m at the point where my remaining 'natural' hair has fallen out and i have pretty sparse coverage everywhere except up front. so i am debating whether to go for another ht or just to try and get a buzz cut and try that out..i am pretty sure shaving wont work, but i am wondering how bad just a buzz cut would look..has anyone tried that? are there any pictures out there?..maybe there would be some why to cover up the donor scars (concealer/etc?).. any thoughts/suggestions?

thank you very much

hi..i am 45, prob a nor 5 or so. i had a ht (2X) 16yrs ago, when they were using the punch method to retrieve donor plugs. it worked out pretty well for quite a few years, but over the past 2/3years i m at the point where my remaining 'natural' hair has fallen out and i have pretty sparse coverage everywhere except up front. so i am debating whether to go for another ht or just to try and get a buzz cut and try that out..i am pretty sure shaving wont work, but i am wondering how bad just a buzz cut would look..has anyone tried that? are there any pictures out there?..maybe there would be some why to cover up the donor scars (concealer/etc?).. any thoughts/suggestions?

thank you very much